Dec 10, 2010

Customs is closed, folks!

I am not accepting any more custom orders from today, Dec. 10th, until January 31st! Sorry if this is an inconvenience, but I am going to be working on a personal monster making goal of mine starting as soon as I finish up these holiday orders..

My goal is to use inspiration from my son's favorite book, Monster Munchies, which is a rhyming monster counting book, numbers 1-20. If I make a monster for each pictured in the book, I will end up making 210 monsters! I am going to have about 5 weeks to work on spinning out that mother-load of monsters, so you may not see as many updates from me.

This project will provide me with enough inventory to participate in the Saturday market the entire summer and fall of 2011, as well as having a full shop online at all times! =) I have so many great plans for 2011 and this business, and I cannot wait to share the adventure with you! I already gave you a teaser about the Saturday Market, but there is so many more opportunities I am just beginning to outline and explore that I feel like it wouldn't be fair to talk about it now, when nothing is completely set in stone and I still have a million ideas bouncing around in my head! But I can assure you that in 2011 Lu and Ed will be expanding, growing, and evolving!

And I think that's a good note to close on, and leave you wondering just what I have up my sleeve. ;)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...