Jul 8, 2012

De Blob!

If you have a Wii or xBox360 and are looking for a cute, fun game for your kidlets (or you!) go buy "de Blob". Right now.

I am officially addicted to this game. It is so cute, colorful and fun! And perfect for kids. My six year old loves it (when I give him a chance to play it)! I mean, a blob of color and cuteness rolling around in a boring, grey world liberating the citizens from their dull and colorless lives by spreading music and color to everything it touches? Does this game sound like it was meant for me, or what?! Here is the "story" from the official site of de Blob:


de Blob's origins are mysterious, but he rolled up at the right place and the right time to be the hero that the Color Underground was looking for. Music surrounds him and color energy flows through him; with his touch Blob can literally make the world a better place.

Blob represents individuality and determination. Blob is good hearted but lazy. He is often late, but he always comes through.

 Basically, you are "de Blob" - kind of a ball of water. You collect paint by rolling over cute little "paint bots", and using your "paint points" to paint buildings in a world that has been sapped of all color and fun. When you paint an entire block of buildings, the citizens who are trapped inside doing mundane tasks like taxes and stock trading are released into the streets, and you can roll over them to give them their original colors back that the bad guys sucked out of them!

That's a really short hand synopsis of the game (I haven't finished it yet, since I am a completion-ist and have to paint every.single.thing in each world before I move on to the next) but you get the idea. Blank city canvas, bright colors, cute characters, thus, addictive! Just play it, you'll see what I mean!

2 comments:

  1. We got this for DD when it first came it. It took her awhile to like it. I recently start playing it. We have it on the Wii. You do get a little addiction to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super fun, I think I like it more than my son does. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...