Aug 10, 2012

TGIF! :) Fan Mail, updates, love.

Happy Friday! :) This week has been.. Crazy. The packing, sorting, cleaning, preparing. I leave tomorrow morning around 5am (egads, so early!) with the kidlet and the dog for the big drive from Missouri to South Carolina. I will be updating at every stop on Facebook, Twitter and instagram(lu_and_ed) so be sure to follow me! I am going to miss Trace like crazy cakes until he can join us in South Carolina, but hopefully we will be able to close on our house soon and he'll be along with all our stuff and our kitties! ♥ Keep your fingers crossed for us!

I have some fan mail from this week! Brooke L of KC sent me this:


"Here is a photo of the MonStor I gave my daughter-in-law for her birthday. She starts her first teaching job next week. Ashley loved the MonStor and plans to use in her classroom." 


How cool is that?! Congrats on the teaching job, Ashley! I hope you have a great first year! This Mon-stor will have lots of little friends! I think this is the first ever schoolroom Mon-stor! :D I hope he gets good grades and doesn't eat anything he shouldn't! ;)


Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I had a HUGE 20% off sale and seven monsters were adopted! WOW! You guys are amazing!! Have I ever told you that?! Here is a round up of all the sweet monsters on their way to their new homes!








Lots and lots of monstery awesomeness! :D Thanks again for all your support, adoptions, retweets,  and Facebook shares about the big sale! I love you guys!

This will be my last blog post for a while, until I get settled in SC. The first week there will be crazy. I have to change my drivers license, get the kidlet's shot record converted (ever tried to go to a health department the week before school starts!? O.O), fill out residency and enrollment papers at the school, buy school supplies and clothes, and of course catch up with family! ♥

A few last minute thoughts:

I can't believe tomorrow I am leaving on a 991 mile excursion.

I can't believe in two days I will finally be home in South Carolina!

I can't believe my son will start school as a first grader in less than two weeks!!! ♥

Does time ever slow down? Be sure to pause, sometimes, and just enjoy the moment. 

On that note, have a great weekend! The next time I post here I will be in South Carolina! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...