Jun 15, 2013

Save the world - shop Storenvy!

This week for Storenvy Saturday I put together my favorite eco-finds from Storenvy.com shops! Shop Storenvy's eco-market and chose to consume products responsibly made that make an positive impact on the environment!

Which is your favorite? Tell me in the comments, and don't forget to check out the great collection of Storenvy products linked up at the bottom of this post!


Eco-chic Scrappy Tote in Blue Sunburst by Sew Beastly (big bag = great for moms!)
Kid's hoodie made with upcycled clothing by Upcycle Baby
Felt food made with eco-friendly felt by Katie Fish Designs
Up, up print cloth diaper by Daddy's Diapers
Eco-friendly tee printed with animals from Uganda by Little Adventurer
Yellow Crochet Washcloths - Never throw a sponge away again! By My Hobby Shop

Wooden block set made from responsibly harvested trees sealed by Bannor Toys

Have a Storenvy shop? 

You can link up to two individual products from your shop below for some networking/sharing fun!

In the description box, write a brief description of your product!

Next step: Select two products from the collection to share via social media. This way, everyone gets some free promo to a wide new audience for free - and it's a great way to network with fellow shop owners! If you tweet them, use the tag #StorenvySaturday so I can retweet the links so everyone gets max exposure! :D

3 comments:

  1. The Wooden Block set is great. I love WOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, it's so hard to choose. I am going to say Daddy's Diapers. I cloth diaper. Yay, fluffy bums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the crochet wash clothes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...