Sep 2, 2013

2013 Week by Week - Week 35

Whoa, whoa, WHOA. How is it the 35th week of this year already? How is it already Labor Day? How is that summer is coming to a close and autumn is just around the corner?

I had strangely limited time in the studio this week because of a few personal reasons. The time I did have in my studio I spent working on last month's monster drawing contest winner's monster! (whew, that was a mouthful). Check it out - what do you think? How'd I do??

Super Moe by Levi,age 5
Here are some bonus photos!

Super Moe (the monster name given by Levi!) flying high!
Cape on!
Cape off (it attaches with a velcro tab!)
You can get in on this month's monster drawing contest here! Submissions are open through September 7th.Children 13 and under are welcome to have an adult submit one monster drawing to the contest by following the directions on that picture. September 7th, after noon, I will create an album with all the photos and people can "vote" by liking the photo. Whichever drawing has the most likes at the end of the voting period wins a free monster plush! So get the crayons and colored pencils out and get creative!

Tomorrow, I will be getting BUSY in the studio creating new inventory for the shop! :) I hope everyone had a lovely Labor Day and enjoyed their long weekend - I know I did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...