Oct 9, 2013

Pink

Today's prompt for #fmsphotoaday was "pink".

I have been sewing all day. Making lots and lots and lots of monster totes and these little tooth monsters so I can restock LGG in Michigan and fill up my store before Halloween. But alas, my son suddenly came down with a sore throat and fever (and when I say suddenly, I mean he went from playing outside to saying his throat hurt to a 101* fever in less than an hour) so not sure how much I will get done this week. Just gotta remind myself all I can do is all I can do, and to be content with it. ♥

That said, look for tooth monsters in the shop soon! I have about fifteen ready to stuff and sew shut, just need to pick up some more polyfil!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...