Oct 13, 2013

Watching

Jastro couldn't believe it when I told the monsters I wouldn't be in the studio this morning because I had a paint date with my kidlet, so she wanted to tag along and spend the day "watching" us paint. :)

I'm working on some super special wall art for my son (unbeknownst to him while he painted a giant wooden duck): three plaques that will have the lyrics to a little song I wrote for him when he was a baby that I sing to him every night. They will be a gift for either his birthday or Christmas, depends on when I finish them! :) I am so excited about this project, that he will always have those lyrics and that maybe one day he will sing the song to his children, if he has any, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...