Nov 7, 2013

2013 Week by Week - Weeks 43 & 44

Woooooeeeeee - things have been busy over here! I just realized I missed two weeks of my weekly recap series. I have been SO busy, both in the studio and in my personal life!

First up, starting with the 43rd week - I spent pretty much all of the last week of October cutting out products and sewing, preparing for the big 50+ seller Cyber Monday sale and hanging out with Cari from The Mollie Shop! She was here the the 26th, 27th and 28th of October! It was awesome to hang out with her. We did lots of crafting... hit up the pumpkin patch... had dinner together and even took the kids out to Chuck E. Cheese! Here are some pictures from our visit!

Cari and I!

Sittin' on a cow! :)

On the hay ride!
While Cari was here we finished up the Team Lu & Ed Mollie Dollies (well, she did all the work, I just made some skirts for the girls!) and got them listed. You can find them here - 50% from the sale of the dolls goes to a local Kansas City group foster home! Half of them have already sold - hurry and snatch one up before they are all gone!


Here is a recap of the monsters I made during week 43:

These two were for a friend, from a drawing her husband did! :)



 This Mon-stor was for another friend - isn't his horns epic?!


And another tote!


Now, week 44 was the best week of the year - I got to see my dad for the first time in about a year and a half last weekend! ♥ He is a truck driver and the only immediate family I have seen since I moved to Missouri almost five years ago. Here is a photo of me, my dad and my son in his truck - three generations of awesome! ;)


We got to spend an entire Saturday together, it was incredible and made my heart so happy! It was the first time Gauge had spent more than a few hours with his grandpa. We made some great memories and I am so thankful for the time we got to spend together! ♥

After two busy weeks I had a lot of catching up to do - I did a ton of cutting but not much sewing! Next week's review post will have a ton of projects to share, though. ♥ Thanks for taking the time to read all this, and to all of my fans for being patient with me while I took time out of the studio to soak up time with loved ones. ♥


1 comment:

  1. Aww loved seeing you and Cari together!! :) I LOVE the monstor with the horns! We need to snatch up a monstor for miss A. :) It's so great you got to see your dad!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...