Nov 1, 2013

Capture creativity forever

I just launched the very last monster drawing contest of the year over on my Facebook page! If you want to try to win a plush version of your child's monster drawing for Christmas NOW is your chance! Due to the busy holiday season I will not be having this contest in November, sorry guys!


The contest is open to any child under the age of 13. Artwork must be created solely by the child and submitted by a parent or legal guardian. The contest is open for submissions from November 1st-November 7th. Parents may submit one photo per child in their family, with a description of the photo and the child's name and age. If there are multiple monsters in the drawing, only one will be made.



I accept submissions from anywhere in the world but international winner's will have to pay shipping. November 8th I will create an album with all of the submissions, and the drawing with the most votes (likes) by 11:59pm CST November 14th wins a plush made to resemble their drawing!!

My first monster exhibit for the Monster Makeover art show in Tuscaloosa
How to enter: Simply visit this photo on facebook and leave a photo comment of your child's drawing! :) Easy peasy!*

Last month's winner! Becca, Age 3


* you cannot leave photos comments on the mobile app, you must use your phone's browsers or your PC to leave the comment. I will not upload photos emailed or messaged to me this round, sorry guys!

1 comment:

  1. I just ran across your website and Facebook thru Twitter... Your monsters are adorable! Thanks for the contest and the chance to make precious drawings "come to a monster-life"!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...