Dec 27, 2013

Fan Mail Friday 12.27.2013


Happy Friday! I am all smiles today as I look at pictures of kiddos with their monsters they got for the holidays! ♥

Valerie from Missouri sent me these pictures of her little guy meeting his new monster Raffi for the first time! So cute!!!







Heather from TX sent over this photo of one her daughter with one of my most favorite Mon-stors I ever made (I think it's cause he is full of rainbows!), Gabriel! Look at those monster jammies her daughter is wearing! Too cute!


From Brailyn we have a monster taking a ride with their Elf on the Shelf - I am glad they both buckled up!


From Kris in KS, we have a monster from a drawing surprising her son for Christmas! ♥


I absolutely LOVE to see my monsters being enjoyed after they leave my hands. ♥ It fills my heart up with joy. If you have a photo of your kiddo with their monster, feel free to email it to me, or post it on my Facebook! I would love to see it!

I hope you all had a beautiful holiday month with your friends, family and loved ones, full of happy hearts and smiling faces! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...