Dec 21, 2013

Fan Mail Friday (on a Saturday, whoops!)

I had this scheduled to publish yesterday but for some reason it didn't autopublish! So, enjoy today's fan mail Saturday post! ♥

Today I am sharing some fan photos from Heather in TX! Her daughter has a monster trick or treat and was also the winner of October's monster drawing contest!

Here is her daughter on Halloween! How precious is her Tinkerbell costume!?


 I love that her mom tucked her monster into bed with her so it would be the first thing she saw when she woke up! ♥ So sweet!


And here her monster is, getting into some mischief! Haha! Love this - next year, maybe monsters will be taking the place of Elf on the Shelf? ;)


I love getting fan photos - feel free to post your fan photos on my Facebook wall or message them to me via my page, or email them to luandedcreations@yahoo.com! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...