Dec 30, 2013

You (and some news)

Today's #fmsphotoaday prompt is "You" and that works out great - I snapped this picture today to show you guys the awesomeness that is hitting Lu & Ed in January!


Hats are something I get dozens of requests for, so I am sure these are going to be a huge hit! These Team Lu & Ed hats will be made by Kelly from Kiser Krafts, in limited quantities!

50% from each hat will be going to Drumm Farm, a group home for children in the foster care system in Missouri. These hats will be available for pre-order in my shop from January 1st through January 14th, and all pre-orders will be completed and mailed by February 1st. (Heads up, after pre-orders are filled, it will take 1-2 weeks for each hat to be made so order ahead of time!) You will be able to order baby, kid and adult sized hats, and each will be made just for you! :)

I am super stoked for this latest Team Lu & Ed collaboration! I hope you are too!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...