Jan 1, 2014

Creative Daily - a month long photo challenge!

So, wildly last minute, but I had mentioned starting my own photo challenge similar to #fmsphotoaday, but geared more for creative business owners, come January. December came and went and I was too busy to prepare the challenge. I was thinking of how sad it was I wasn't able to pull it together, but realized - January 1st wasn't over yet!

And that is how #creativedaily was created! The goal is to inspire creative people to document their life and indie biz journey through daily photos, build community and help artisans to connect with one another through social media plus aid in exposure for artists!

To join in, simply snap a photo that relates to the dated prompt (Today is January 1st, so the first prompt is "new"), then post it to Instagram, blog it, tweet it, Facebook it, whatever floats your boat - and be sure to use the hashtag #creativedaily to group your photos with others participating in the challenge! :) Feel free to tag me - @lu_and_ed - in your photo posts!


I can't wait to see the photos that start to stream in! :D Have fun! Here is my first photo for the challenge - New: Using my tiny new Gingher scissors to make some monster eyes tonight!


2 comments:

  1. this will be lots of fun as long as I can remember it everyday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! The 2nd is nearly over though :/ Suppose I could always play catch up :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...