Jan 28, 2011

Have I ever told you guys how much I ♥ cupcakes?







Well, I do. I absolutely ♥ cupcakes. That may be why I enjoyed making this cupcake lovin' Mon-stor so much. :)

Pink was the color of the day. My way of sticking it to the dreary gray sludge, slush and mud! First warm day in months, and it was just teasing us here in the Midwest before dumping more snow on us. But ha! No gray and gross weather can defeat me and my army of colorful monsters! We are entirely to chipper for that.

Speaking of my army of colorful monsters... just three more days until I start posting Project Monster Munchies for the world to see! I bet you can't wait.. I bet you are sooooooooo excited you are literally bouncing with anticipation... Right? Am I right?

I hope you are excited. You should be. Monsters are awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Love the cupcakes.. I can't wait t osee ur new monsters making there big debut :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...