Mar 18, 2011

Kia goes to the park!

My studio entire house is over-running with stuffies. I think I went a little overboard. I just love making them so much!!! My kid loves stuffies, and wanted to take a monster friend to the park today. I figured, why not? He has had two or ten monster stuffies that were all his own, but he wanted one from the living room mantel studio shelves.

 He picked out Kia.




Kia is pnk, dimply, and apparently, up for any adventure!





She survived the bike ride, strapped to the handle bars by a make-shift rubber band seat belt, and arrived unharmed to the park, where she was promptly whisked up into the play equipment to play pirates.




After pirates it was numerous trips down the slide and a few games of "catch the monster"!











Then another bike ride home for dinner and a movie!

I have one happy kid and one monster still in mint condition! I have to say, I am thrilled with how well Kia held up at the park today! I always strive for quality, but watching my kid mangle and throw a monster I had listed in the shop set my teeth on edge. It turned out to be an excellent a quality test - after an inspection under my lamps, Kia has no marks, mars, or signs of wear after a rough day at the park with a rowdy little boy and being strapped to a bike that fell over numerous times!
See for yourself! Here's some up-close shots of her under my LED lamps.
front

back


Since she did get played with quite a bit today, I am going to mark her down to just $13 in my shop! Check out her listing, and while you're there donate $1 for disaster relief in Japan and I will enter you in a drawing to win a free stuffie of your choice! Giveaway ends tomorrow. See this post for details and information on how to get additional entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...