Jul 1, 2011

Pardon my language...

But &#@$ YEAH!

We are officially shop owners! :D 


If you don't see me for a few days, it's because a whirlwind frenzy of dusting, scrubbing, sweeping, mopping, painting and moving stuff is about to ensue! I only have TWO WEEKS to get this store set up! O.O A little about the store:

Daft Crafts will have it's grand opening on July 15th in Independence, MO. It will bring the coolest handmade items from across the nation right to the The Independence Square, with an enriching and fun shopping environment full of color, fun, and of course, only the most fantastic arts and crafts, some practical and others ornamental! :D Our goal is to make it easier to buy handmade, by providing people with a local shop filled to the brim with amazing hand crafted items! :D

I'll write more on it later. Carpal tunnel is kickin' my booty right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...