Apr 7, 2012

I'm Famous!

Well, not really! Hahaha! But here is a video feature that a website called Cafemom did on me, and my Mon-stors! It was my first time EVER being on camera, and I was soooo nervous. I am VERY camera shy, so be kind! Haha! :)


Leave me a comment and let me know what you thought! ♥ 

A little shout outs to my fellow artists!

The tee shirt I am wearing is made by Allysha of Almond Eye Creations.

I made my necklace and two bracelets. :)

My earrings are clock piece earrings made by Compass Rose Design.

The dollies shown in the Daft Crafts portion of the video at 2:40 are by Mollie Moe's Bows.

The green plush owl at 2:30 is by Frankenstitch Productions.

School house play curtain at 2:08 is by Kinder Play

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...