May 11, 2012

Fan Mail Friday! :)

I can't believe it's already Friday. This week has flown by! I have gotten some fan mail this week and I can't wait to share it all with you! And don't forget to check back at 5pm (ish) for our weekly raffle update! (Click here to see the raffle <-- Tweet it, Blog it, FB share it, Tumblr it! Spread the word!)

First up, fan mail all the way from Australia! I was so excited to get this email and pictures from Melinda C. and her daughter Layla:


"Hi Cody,
 
Our Mon-stor arrived today, pretty quickly actually considering we live in rural Western Australia . He is absolutely gorgeous and fits in with the colour scheme in the nursery beautifully. I hadn't realised that he was fuzzy, which was a nice bonus :) My daughter is a bit young to understand that he has a job to do (storing her stuffed toys) and keeps pulling him off the wall to play with…by “play” I mean “eat”. He must have VERY tasty limbs.
 
Cheers, Melinda and Layla"


Here are the pictures of the infamous Australian Mon-stor. ♥


Awww!! Isn't she the cutest!!

♥ (I am blown away one of my Mon-stors is now living in Australia! I literally have no words to describe how it feels to have a Mon-stor being enjoyed on another continent!)♥

Next up! :) Fan photos from my friend and one of my best customers, Mrs. Curtains!  This is her daughter with Pena, their most recent Mon-stor adoption. :) Her daughter is so stinking adorable!!!




Rawr! Mon-stor action shots! I love it! :) That Mon-stor was quite the smash hit, with the zebra print. I won't say anything, but I *may* be making a doppelganger! ;)

And that wraps up fan mail Friday, folks! :) Hope you all enjoyed these adorable photos as much as I do! :)


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being an international hit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks! I need to email the orders I have sent to Canada and beg them for pictures now! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...