Jul 6, 2012

Fan Mail Friday 7.6.12

I got some exceptionally awesome fan mail yesterday from Bets, creator of Krafts by Kondrot. Pop by her shop and check out her Kards - they are seriously incredible! She has a set of Harry Potter inspired Kards listed right now that are so stinkin' cute! Anyway, here is my sweet fan mail from Bets! :)
"Thank you, thank you, thank you Cody for Snippy! He is hanging at the entrance to my handy dandy kraft room, welcoming all who dare to enter!! I will be away at Mom's the next week or so, but will fill him up when I get home and post a picture! He is going to be my ribbon holder" 
  Do you have a Mon-stor or plush from Lu & Ed and would like to have your fan photos featured on our blog? Email them to me at LuandEdCreations@yahoo.com! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! My bedroom is right across the hall from my handy, dandy kraft room and when I got up this morning to head downstairs and start my day.... there was Snippy!! Make me smile so big!! xoxo

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...