Oct 4, 2012

Oh man, a sticky situation!


Talk about a sticky situation - how can you look at these monster stickers and not go "awwwww"?!

Kaitie Monda is a spectacular graphic designer and has been kind enough to offer up a four pack of her original monster stickers! Each monster was illustrated by the lovely Kaitie. You can even order monster keychains from her shop, as well as various prints and mugs.



A little about Kaitie and her mission in graphic design:

I am a graphic designer and illustrator who hopes to share creativity and inspire others with my work. I don't like to define myself with one style, so you can find a ton of different types of art in my store, on everything from prints for your wall to notebooks to coffee mugs. I like the idea of putting unique and fun art on everyday items, so that you're able to get a little inspiration in whatever you're doing.


 
What is your favorite thing about Autumn?

Autumn is by far my absolute favorite season. I couldn't pick just one thing. I love the fresh crisp air just cooling down after a hot summer. I love going out in hoodies and warming by the fire at night. I love the colors and the dramatic changing of the environment. I love the fall flavors of apple, pumpkin, and cinnamon spice. Halloween is my favorite holiday, and my birthday is also in October.

What are you dressing up as for Halloween? 

I don't know yet! I have to start giving it some real thought!

Do you decorate for Autumn/Halloween? How?

I think Autumn does a lot of decorating for us. But Halloween can be really fun, because there's so much to do. From licorice spiders hanging from your drink, to hand crafted pumpkins lining your doorsteps, ghosts hanging from the trees, creepy snacks!

What was your most epic Halloween costume?

I don't think I've lived up to it yet. Hopefully this year will be it!
What is your favorite thing about Halloween?

I just love seeing everyone's costumes! I think seeing what people dress up as tells alot about the person, and I really like when people get super creative with it.

What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Anything involving Reese's :) Nothing beats chocolate and peanut butter.
What about Autumn/Halloween inspires you in your crafty business?

I think all the monsters and creatures and colors of Halloween is super inspiring.


Check out Kaitie's site, KaitieMonda.com, and chat her up on Twitter!
What is your favorite thing about Halloween?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that coffee mug is darling! My favorite part of Halloween is crafting and making Mollie's costume and drooling over Halloween fabric that I buy too much of and hoard all year long!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...