Nov 19, 2012

Here's the Deal(s)

So excited for the official release of my post-holiday sales. :)

No code required for any of the deals, and all other discounts and coupons will be deactivated for the duration of the sales (Nov 23rd-26th) so any coupons you may have won't be applicable to products during the sale period. :)



I am going to be adding new Mon-stors to the store up until Thanksgiving and they will be labeled as "Coming Soon". I am going to activate them on Thursday, so if anyone wants to shop before the sale for a Mon-stor they love and want to snatch up they are welcome to. I have been selling out of Mon-stors as quickly as I have been listing them so I hope I can whip up a sizable inventory in the next few days before the sale!

Feel free to share this post, to spread the word about the sale, or you can find the sale poster image on Facebook for sharing too! :) Happy Monday! Now, to the studio! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...