Feb 11, 2013

2013 Week by Week - Week 6

Boy, this is the most Monday feeling Monday of all Mondays in recent history, friends! But I'm staying positive - the day is young yet, plenty of room for improvement and all that! I think I'll take the dogs for a nice long walk and just soak up the sunshine and shrug away all the negativity! How do you like to improve your mood when your day is off to a rough start?

Anywho, I had a busy week and didn't get as much sewing done as I did the week before, but I did have a lot of fun in the studio this week! I even made a little video of a monster being born! If you haven't seen it yet, you can find it here

And now for the monster line up, including a set of twinsies Mon-stors! (sorry for the poor photo quality of the twinsies, I made them late at night and packaged them immediately after I finished them).







I doubt I will have much to share next Wednesday either but that's for a super exciting reason! I'm going to be seeing The Xx perform live in concert Friday! Eek! I am so excited! And we will be visiting with friends on Saturday and Sunday, so I won't be in my studio {or online much} this coming weekend! Any orders made after Friday morning will ship out first thing next Monday! :)

What is your favorite monster from this week? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...