May 6, 2013

2013 Week by Week - Week 18

Happy Monday friends! Hope everyone had a marvelous weekend! We had a great weekend - lots of changes going on behind the scenes, can't wait to share them with you! It's hush-hush for a while, until we're sure everything works out. :)

My creations from this week! Check my shop for availability!






I'm currently waging a losing battle with a head cold so not sure how many monsters I will finish to post next Monday, but I will be busy in the coming weeks restocking my shop so check back regularly! 

2 comments:

  1. Great plushies--I especially like the mustached one! I hope you feel better soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! I am already feeling MUCH better!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...