May 25, 2013

Help Oklahoma!

Happy Saturday & Memorial Day weekend! I hope everyone has a great weekend and if you are on the road, safe travels! We are staying in this weekend and celebrating Trace's mom's birthday with some family time & anxiously waiting some life changing news. Have I ever mentioned how impatient I am? The suspense is driving me bonkers! So I'm taking my mind off it by sewing like crazy in the studio this weekend - teaser alert! I have some new products hitting the shop June 1st AND a big monster sale coming up! Stay tuned for more details & sneak peeks!

Every Saturday I do a post about Storenvy, or featuring products from/shops that sell on Storenvy and host a link up here on my blog to help bring more exposure to Storenvy shops. I have found some really awesome stores to buy from and I hope you all have as well! This week I searched the marketplace and found some great ways for you to support indie brands and help with disaster relief in Oklahoma. Each of these Storenvy shops will be donating 100% of the proceeds from these products to aid in the disaster relief of Moore, Oklahoma.

Please take a moment to share this post with your friends & family and spread the word about these great indie brands helping out in a time of need!


Moore Love tee by Ivey and Company

Oklahoma Strong tee by Hopelahoma

Forever Home by Inkwell Printing
We Are One tee by Big Wave

Oklahoma is Community art print by Corey Keller Music

Thanks for taking the time to check out these brands and spread the word! :) More great shops will be linking up below, please take a moment to check out a shop or two from the link up as well! All these creative businesses are working hard to get the name out about their products and would love for you to take a peek at their shop!

(have a Storenvy shop? Click here to link up!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...