Aug 30, 2013

Rate my store!

Today, Storenvy.com implemented a rating system and I'm pretty stoked about it! I recently added a third party widget to my site to collect reviews, called Yotpo. This is something else entirely, hosted directly by Storenvy, to rate my shop in their marketplace. And if you have just a jiffy I would love your support! It takes less than a minute (depending on how fast your browser loads, haha!). Here's how you leave a rating:

Go to Storenvy.com and log in. In the right hand corner, hover over your profile picture and chose "orders".


Once you are on your orders page, simply click Rate This Store.


Once there, you can rate a shop on it's on-time shipping, product quality and customer service, and also write a review.


Then press submit! Super quick and easy. I look forward to seeing what you peeps have to say about my Storenvy shop. ;)

At this time, ratings are not viewable by the public. However, shops that consistently receive excellent feedback will earn a badge that will be displayed in the Storenvy marketplace, giving them at a glance recognition for offering superb products and excellent customer service. I think that's pretty spiffy! For more information, visit Storenvy's blog for all the deets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...