Oct 22, 2013

2013 Week by Week - Week 42

Can you believe there is only ten weeks left in 2013?! I can't! It seems like this year has just zipped by, full of big life events and special little moments.

This week, I have been very busy in the studio! I've created a new prototype I hope to launch soon, have about fifteen tooth monsters ready to stuff & list next week, new plush in the works, and I've been slowly listing more new totes! Here is a photo recap of all the products I finished this week. As always, check the shop for availability!







The new Gadget Mon-stors have been a HIT. Working on more e-reader and some new iPad Mon-stors next week. Once I list those + the Tooth Mon-stors AND the new prototype, I will be working exclusively on Mon-stors for a while, both big ones for toy storage and small ones to be used as holiday stockings. :) So make sure you are following along on Facebook or Twitter so you don't miss any new listings!

I have some bookkeeping to do then gobs of sewing, so I'm outs for now! :)

What have you been creating lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...