Nov 17, 2013

2013 Week by Week - Week 45

Almost a week late - but here is the updates for my 45th week of the year.

I had picked up a temporary babysitting job this week, a sweet 11 week old baby and a 7 year old boy. ♥ It kept me very busy and adjusting my schedule was a bit tricky - combine that with prepping for my son's 8th birthday  and I didn't have very much time in the studio! I also sadly have very few photos from his party because they all turned out super dark - but we had a fabulous weekend with friends and family!

Here is a peek at some of the Gadget Mon-stors I managed to whip up last week! These little dudes would make great stocking stuffers this holiday season, so I have been working to make sure I have a good stock of them before the Storenvy Flash 30 Cyber Monday sale I am a part of - everything in my shop will be 30% off on Dec. 2nd! Be sure to mark your calendars!








Babysitting took up 90% of my time this past week, so apologies for this going up late! :) I will be working on catching up with my November #fmsphotoaday prompts this week too! :) I hope you guys are enjoying the daily photos as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...