Nov 27, 2013

2013 Week by Week - Week 47

Eeeeeek. I never expected the holiday season to be this hectic. I feel like I'm behind on all the things, blogging, sewing, listing.

But I'm going to take a few to sit, sip some cocoa and write up a weekly recap for you guys before I dive back into my frantic sewing marathon. :)



This past week I worked on cutting & sewing Mon-stor bits. I completed two entire Mon-stors and have five more I just need to sew faces on to then finish up. Here is a sneak peek at the two I finished + one from last week:


The sun peeked out finally last week and I was able to do a photo shoot with my new Tooth Mon-stor Pillows - which I had hoped to list today but alas, our printer ink has not arrived yet. I can't wait for it to get here! I am pumped to share these guys with you all!



I also managed to squeeze in a birthday gift for a super sweet little friend whose birthday is the day after mine. I hope she loves her new rainbow monster friend!


Other than sewing like crazy (I have a pile of five Mon-stors plus 6 plush on my desk to finish by Monday, not to mention photographing and listing them all, eek!) I have been promoting the Storenvy Flash 30 Cyber Monday sale like crazy! My shop, plus 50 others, are offering 30% off of EVERYTHING in our shops (except my Team Lu & Ed merch, because they are limited edition and a portion of their proceeds go to charity).

Speaking of Team Lu & Ed, there is only FOUR Team Dollies from my collab with The Mollie Shop left, and only SIX Mon-stor Ornaments from my Collab with Squshies. 50% from both of these collabs goes to Drumm Farm, a group home type living environment for kids in the Kansas City foster care system. There is also only a handful of prints left, and $5 from each of those goes to Drumm Farm. :) All of these products make great gifts, and I would love to sell out so we can make a large donation to Drumm right before the holidays! ♥ So if you are looking for a gift that gives back, consider a Team Lu & Ed product!

And now, it's time to finish up some Mon-stors! :) Happy Thanksgiving, friends! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...