Jun 29, 2014

#happyhandmade week 70 picks

I love discovering rad new artists, and I love it when the community comes together to support one another. That is why I love #happyhandmade so much! It smashes those two things together plus creates an awesome way for consumers to discover a variety of new artisans!

As I try to get back into the blogging habit over here, I thought I would start sharing my weekly Happy Handmade picks here so you can guys can discover new artists and awesome kid's items along with me!

This week, I picked three rad items from the collection:

Rainbow crochet hoop by Be You, Not Them


Monster Bank by Just for Littles

Stuffed Monster by Tranifer's Wonky Critters


Head over to this week's Happy Handmade, take a peek then let me know in the comments which item is your favorite from the collection! And if you have a handmade shop, head over and share your own items for a shot at being featured on Daft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...