I categorized. :)
1. My adorable, brilliant, hilarious son. He can always makes me laugh. Just moments after he makes me want to scream.
2. My fiancè. I moved half-way across the country on a whim to be with him after being good friends for about 9 years, and it was the best decision I ever made.
3. My family. They're all crazy, but I love 'em anyway!
4. My future in-laws are all very epically awesome and I love them dearly. I really lucked up. ;)
5. Denise, my future mother-in-law. She taught me the basics of sewing and loaned me her machine to go on a monster making frenzy with. Plus she's an amazing writer and gives me new copies of her books to read. Eep!
6. They're all awesome, and put up with my crazy ideas and off-color sense of humor. ^_^ Friends make the world go round. ♥
7. A special little thankful section here for Jessica, Chris, Barrek, and Sharolyn. You guys totally just rock my socks and I am so appreciative of all the help and support you have given me this year. ♥
8. My bestie Rob. Been around for years, always puts a smile on my face. ^_^ Love you dude!
9. I am so thankful for Bernie, my sewing machine. He always gets me through the monster-making day, he's very low maintenance, and he is always ready when I get a creative burst of energy.
10. Every single customer and fan of Lu & Ed. You guys fire my creativity and empower me to live a creative lifestyle.
11. Modern technology, which enables more people to provide for themselves as entrepreneurs in today's world.
12. Storenvy.com - being a free e-commerce site that is easy to use, looks great, and makes it possible for indie artists to have a great starting pointing for their business.
13. I'm so thankful that my dream of owning a real, brick and mortar store, became a reality this year, and that the launch of Daft Crafts has went so smoothly.
14. I'm thankful for all the customers and fans of Daft Crafts and the indie artists and crafters who make the shop possible!
15. My garbage disposal. Seriously. Until three years ago, never used one. These things are amazing.
16. Central heat and air. I grew up in a house with no heat. I am beyond thankful for living in a home that is warm.
17. Shoes. I have five pairs, when so many have none.
18. Food, clothing, shelter and transportation. I wish everyone in the world had these.
19. Art. It inspires, it can make people smile, it can give people an outlet.
20. My kitties. If it weren't for my fiance, I would totally end up being a crazy cat lady. ;)
And there you have it, 20 things Cody is thankful for. Hope you enjoyed!