Dec 24, 2011

The Very Best Monster Of 2011

I've made a lot of really awesome monsters this year, both of my own design and customer requests. I ♥love♥ making monsters, and tonight, I decided I'd make my son a super special excellent one of a kind monster to go to bed with on Christmas Eve, and I gotta say, I think this is the very best monster of 2011!

I am SO sad that the pictures from this post were somehow deleted. :(

He's a hit! :) My son loves him so very much! He named him George. :} That's my dad's name.♥

I have a lot of things (big, monstrous things!) planned for 2012, and I cannot wait to show you all! I have been very busy make new plushies and getting ready to restock Scrivner's Creative Center in Leavenworth with an army of cute mini plushies like this one (but none can compare to the awesomeness that is George!) on Tuesday, then on to restocking the online shop with Mon-stors and plushies galore! I won't be accepting custom orders for quite a while (sorry!) but check the shop often to see what new stuff I have listed, and be sure to fan us on Facebook!

Wishing you all the very merriest and happiest holidays ever!!!

Love, Cody, the mon-stor maker. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...