Nov 30, 2012

Team Lu & Ed Merch!

I am so excited to finally have the final proofs for my collaboration from Echoland! I am so excited to be able to offer you all limited edition Team Lu & Ed merch and so honored that Sarah of Echoland was willing to collaborate her time and talent to create monstrously awesome merch for my fans! The new limited edition Echoland/Team Lu & Ed merch will be available tomorrow morning in my shop!

Here are some sneak peeks!!!






Aren't they amazing?! I can't wait for the big reveal tomorrow! And that's not all!

I also teamed up with Cari of The Mollie Shop for an additional collaboration! It's going to be epic! I can't wait to share the details of that as well! :D Waiting on image proofs before I can share, squee! I am also weighing some other options for collaborations or new products for the shop as well. :) I'll be working on those over winter break!

Get ready, guys - tomorrow starts a whole new chapter of awesome for Lu & Ed thanks to Echoland and The Mollie Shop!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...