Feb 18, 2013

2013 Week by Week - Week 7

Happy Monday, friends! :D How was your weekend? Leave me a comment and tell me about it!

I am so happy to be home! Trace and I left Friday morning to head to Tulsa to see The Xx in concert! It was a great trip! We did a lot of shopping on the way and while we were down there because I forgot my shoes (don't ask how that happened, haha!), so I got new shoes {my first ever pair of boots! I love them!} aaaaand my first pair of skinny jeans. I feel so flippin' trendy now. ;)

New boots. :)
 Anyway! The Xx was amazing in concert! Just totally amazing. They sound as good live as they do on their albums! Austra opened for them and they were really good live as well! Here's some pics from the show.  We were front row so I was able to get a few great shots!





Absolutely phenomenal show. I can't wait to see them perform again! :D

Anyway, the rest of last week was spent getting ready for our road trip, doing personal taxes, boring stuff. I didn't get a ton of studio time in, but I did get one Mon-stor made.


Cute, right?! He's available in my shop right now. :)

I will be super busy this week catching up on work - my first show of the year is April 20th {Alpacas for Autism is doing an big show called Pieces of Light in Olathe, KS! Spread the word! I do these shows every year and they are always a TON of fun and it's for an extraordinary cause!} and then my second show is just five weeks after that on March 30th {Zeleny Eco Arts Fair!} so I need to make approximately eleventy billion Mon-stors in the coming weeks. ;) So expect tons of monster pictures in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...