Apr 13, 2013

Storenvy has amazing variety!


Have a Storenvy shop? Click here to get your link featured here.

I was a little sad today was the last day of my Storenvy is Awesome series. But don't worry - I figured out a way to keep it going! Every Saturday, I will either do a feature on a Storenvy shop or write about one of their epically awesome features. :)
 
Today, I want to show you that Storenvy is awesome because of the amazing variety of great shops you can find on Storenvy.com! From small clothing boutiques, to indie bands, to their extensive handmade market, there is an unlimited supply of awesomeness on Storenvy.com!

To showcase that, I have set up a weekly rotating link list of Storenvy shops! All Storenvy users will be able to link up their shop weekly for you to browse through! The link list will be different every week, so be sure to check it out weekly to explore the endless selection of awesome that is Storenvy.com!

Thank you to every one who took the time this week to help me celebrate my three year Envyversary! It's been a blast! Can't wait to do the drawing for the giveaway tomorrow and see one won! :D

Happy shopping!

**Feel free to leave a comment on this post and let me know what you think about Storenvy after reading this series. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this series. I've learned so much more about Storenvy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...